Monday, September 24, 2007

Where does the time go?

Okay, so I'm not sure how it happened, but the day passed by in a blur of minutes and hours. It is now less than 6 hours from when I need to get up for work tomorrow.

What's really cool (and neatly releases me from staying up much later to finish my Tobiano post), is that Forthefutureofthebreed did a wonderful blog yesterday on Tobianos. There is really very little to add. Here is the link, http://aphatobianohorses.blogspot.com/2007/09/genetics-of-tobiano.html ,in case anyone actually wanders over here and reads this. Aphatobianohorses has all you ever needed to know, and then some on Tobiano characteristics, breeding, pedigrees, pictures, and more. I'm sure the blog will just get even more interesting as more material is added.

I have started to put together a small post on Tobianos, just to feel useful. :) I should finish it up tomorrow, if the day passes by in a reasonable amount of time...

No comments: